Brochures, flyers, directories and more
Safe with administration by Group Resources and stop-loss through A.M. Best-rated A carriers.
Simple because all of our PPO plans are backed by quality, national networks.
Our unique Refund Assisters™ help employees improve their health and employers their costs.
Summaries of Benefits (SBCs):
- Secure 500 Co-Pay (Standard / RBP)
- Secure 1000 Co-Pay (Standard / RBP)
- Secure 2000 Co-Pay (Standard / RBP)
- Secure 3000 Co-Pay (Standard / RBP)
- Secure 4000 Co-Pay (Standard / RBP)
- Secure HSA 3000 (Standard / RBP)
- Secure HSA 4000 (Standard / RBP)
- Secure HSA 5000 (Standard / RBP)
The standard Secure Plans are PPOs which provide higher benefits when you seek services from an in-network provider, but still provides some coverage for out-of-network treatment and services. You also have the option of choosing our Relative Based Pricing (RBP) plans. While these act like a PPO in relation to physicians and specialists, facilities including hospitals and clinics are reimbursed based on a percentage in excess of what Medicare reimburses those facilities for the same care. Through the Secure Plans, you will work with the patient advocate firm Payer Compass to minimize balance billing and to educate patients and providers before claims are incurred. The material below provides important information concerning RBP plans administered by Group Resources. You should also consult with your broker to determine if Relative Based Pricing is the best option for you.
- Payer Compass Reimbursement Methodology and Services
- Balance Billing Rates Nationwide
- Average RBP Reimbursement Rates Nationwide
- SHRM Article: Employers Cut health Plan Costs with Reference Based Pricing