Secure Plans Collateral
Brochures, flyers, directories and more
With administration by Group Resources and stop-loss through A.M. Best-rated A carriers.
Because all of our PPO plans are backed by quality, national networks.
Our unique Refund Assisters™ help employees improve their health and employers their costs.
Summaries of Benefits (SBCs):
- Secure 500 Co-Pay (Standard / RBP)
- Secure 1000 Co-Pay (Standard / RBP)
- Secure 2000 Co-Pay (Standard / RBP)
- Secure 3000 Co-Pay (Standard / RBP)
- Secure 4000 Co-Pay (Standard / RBP)
- Secure 5000 Co-Pay (Standard / RBP)
- Secure HSA 3000 (Standard / RBP)
- Secure HSA 4000 (Standard / RBP)
- Secure HSA 5000 (Standard / RBP)
Network, Formulary and MGU Links:
- Traditional Plans: Cigna PPO Medical Provider Directory
- How to Find a Cigna Network Provider
- RBP Plans: PHCS Medical Practioner and Ancillary Provider Directory
- Cigna Performance Prescription Drug List
- Cigna Rx Home Delivery Quick Guide
- Cigna Step Therapy Explanation
- RBP Plans: ProAct Premium Standard Prescription Drug List
- RBP Plans: ProAct Rx Pharmacy Finder
- Underwriting Guidelines
Referenced Based Pricing Collateral
The standard Secure Plans are PPOs. They provide higher benefits when you seek services from an in-network provider, but still provides some coverage for out-of-network treatment and services.
You can also choose Referenced Based Pricing (RBP) plans. These plans act like a PPO for physicians and specialists. Facilities (including hospitals and clinics), however, are reimbursed on a percentage in excess of what Medicare reimburses those facilities for the same care or other methods.
The Secure Plans provide you with patient advocacy through Payer Compass. They help you minimize balance billing and educate patients and providers about RBP payments before claims are incurred. The collateral below provides important information concerning the RBP plans administered by Group Resources. You should also consult with your broker to determine if Referenced Based Pricing is the best option for you.
- Payer Compass Reimbursement Methodology and Services
- Balance Billing Rates Nationwide
- Average RBP Reimbursement Rates Nationwide
- SHRM Article: Employers Cut health Plan Costs with Reference Based Pricing